Complementary Initial Meeting Offer
What does a COMPLEMENTARY consultation entail?
- Review the asset allocation and investment strategy of your entities.
- Discuss your goals and objectives and what you would like to achieve in the short, medium and long term.
- Go through a financial fact find to understand you and your situation better.
- Comment around your current financial situation and provide general advice.
- Test your risk profile to see how risk adverse you are.
- Discuss ways that we may be able to assist you in the short, medium and long term.
- Answer any questions and concerns you may have.
Some of the areas we may be able to assist you in are:
- Wealth creation – Establishing a regular savings regime to build wealth over time.
- Insurance – Ensuring you and your family are covered financially in case of an unfortunate event.
- Retirement planning – How you can prepare for retirement, what strategies should be implemented before you exit the workforce. If you were to retire now, how much pension would you receive.
- Superannuation Review – To ensure your superannuation is invested according to your attitude to risk. Ensure you are paying only one sets of fees (consolidation of supers), and to ensure your super is managed appropriately.
- Aged care – Assistance with fees, options and strategies to ensure you are left in the best possible position.
- Pensions – How much pension will/can you receive in retirement, what are your options in drawing a pension from super, how much pension will you receive from super and from the Government.
- Salary packaging – setting up salary sacrificing, how much can you salary sacrifice each year. What other salary packages are available to you.
- Tax planning– Assisting in ways to minimise the tax you pay.
Only if you wish to engage in our services, we will then provide you with a Statement of Advice document, which provides specific recommendations for your circumstances.